Slab Leak Detection & Repair in Los Feliz
Reliable Slab Leak Services in Glendale & the Greater Los Angeles Area
Have your pipes mysteriously started leaking? If so, it is time to immediately call your Los Feliz plumber, waiting just down the block of the neighborhood. Our highly trained team is more than prepared to tackle difficult leaks within your plumbing system, including challenging types of leaks we discover through slab leak detection in Los Feliz and Glendale.
If you have noticed water drainage mysteriously emerging from beneath the foundation, this does not indicate that your house’s foundation itself is causing the problem. Instead, this is a sign that you have a “slab leak,” where the plumbing is actually leaking beneath or inside of the foundation. We come with the most cutting-edge technology so you can be sure that your slab leaks are fully taken care of before more damage occurs.
Contact our team to find out how we can resolve your slab leaks immediately!Book Now
How We Detect Slab Leaks in Los Feliz & Glendale
When it comes to identifying slab leaks in Los Feliz, Glendale, and throughout Los Angeles, our team is composed of expert professionals who know exactly how to spot the reasons for why your plumbing issue has occurred.
There are three primary causes that can create harmful leaks beneath your slab, including:
- Shifting ground from environmental issues or human mistake. Environmental catastrophes like earthquakes can definitely create high pressure on pipes, but so can human error in poorly constructing pipes. When this occurs, the high-pressure levels can wrinkle, crease, or even smash the pipes.
- Corrosion created by chemicals and minerals in the soil. Because pipes are underground, there is no way they can avoid contacting the soil, at least on the outside. However, when different types of soil contain potentially corrosive minerals and chemicals, eventually the metal pipes can experience electrolysis, creating small holes and leaks within the pipe.
- Continual vibrations that create abrasion. When water goes through your pipes, it rattles and vibrates. These continual vibrations lead to constant rubbing against other hard surfaces surrounding the pipe. Soon enough, the abrasion can create a leak or hole in the pipe.
What Are the Signs of a Slab Leak?
The signs of a slab leak can include the following:
- Discoloration or moisture on the walls or floors
- Unexplained increases in water bills
- Hot spots on the floors (indicating hot water leakage)
- Visible pooling of water near the foundation
- Unusual sounds from pipes, such as whistling or bubbling noises
- Reduced water pressure
- Mold or mildew smell
Fixing Slab Leaks
Now that many more houses are utilizing foundations out of concrete slabs, rather than the traditional foundations which were raised, it is becoming a lot more popular to start tackling the leaks at the base, using slab leak technology. Especially for hidden leaks, which can create a lot of harm over time, our expert services are essential to remove damaged concrete, uprooting any subtle areas of corrosion. Then we can thoroughly fix any of the problems in your piping and fully restore its function.
Contact us now at (323) 629-4627 so we can give you the peace of mind you deserve!
“Very efficient and professional, and showed up for a same day emergency on short notice!”- ElectroYogi Electrolysis
“The company sent out the plumber the same day and found the leak and fixed the problem, very professional.”- Tracey V.
“Responsive, attentive and always watching over the process to make sure everything is being done right. He’s our guy for life!”- Valentine F.
What to Do if You Suspect a Slab leak?
If you suspect a slab leak, you should contact local plumber right away. Plumbers have the knowledge and experience to correct any slab leak issue you may be experiencing. Delaying slab leak repair can cause additional damage, which ultimately means more water and plumbing repair costs for you.
How Long Can a Slab Leak go Undetected?
A slab leak can go undetected for as long as several weeks. Knowing this, it is crucial to have regular plumbing inspections to ensure nothing is wrong with your slab leaks. If untreated, leaks can can lead to mold and water damage.
Using a Professional Team
Sometimes customers get the idea that they could save money by fixing a plumbing issue themselves. Unfortunately, this simply does not work, and most people create more complicated problems for themselves, at much higher costs. You can trust our careful experts to easily resolve even the trickiest leaks with our slab leak detection services in Los Feliz and Glendale, CA. Call us today at (323) 629-4627.